Contact Information

Receive automatic notification each time this blog is updated:Subscribe to Cabo Rivera by Email
Call or email me anytime: My cell: 624-156-2820 Email address: bob@caboriviera.com.mx

04 August 2009

Cabo Riviera Resort

Greetings from sunny Baja California Sur, Mexico. In case your geography is bad, the "Baja" is the long finger of land directly below the state of California. I am located near Los Barriles (Google it) and not far from where I live is a town named "la Rivera." That is where the Cabo Riviera Resort is being built. I will periodically update this blog with construction updates, photos, time schedules, events and announcements. Last year, in case you missed it, Creedence Clearwater played on site for a grand opening event. Pretty well received........



Thanks for stopping by. If you have any interest in owning a piece of paradise, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment